SUBJECT: District Advisory Council—Licensed
- Board Policy
The Board authorizes the establishment of a Licensed Advisory Council for the purpose of communicating areas of concern by employee groups within the District.
- Administration Policy
The Administration shall operate the District Advisory Council according to the following:
- The Council shall be composed of five (5) members designated annually by the employee agent: the Administrator of Human Resources, the Human Resources Licensed Administrator, and one principal representative from each of the high schools, middle schools and elementary schools. The chairperson will be determined annually by the Council.
- The Council shall meet at least once a month during the school year to discuss and study subjects mutually agreed upon relating to the school system.
- The Council is empowered to appoint ad hoc committees to study and report upon subjects agreed upon by the Council.
- The clerical expenses of the Council and its subcommittees shall be paid by the Board.
- Meetings of the Council shall be held at other than regular school hours. If circumstances should require that a meeting be held during school hours, committee members may be excused from their regular duties without loss of pay.
- All items of business or recommendations coming from this Council are advisory only.
These policies have been developed and
approved by the Jordan School District Board of Education for exclusive
use within Jordan School District. Any use by a person or organization
outside of Jordan School District is not authorized by the school district.
Jordan School District bears no responsibility for such unauthorized
use or adaptation of the policies of Jordan School District. Any party
copying or revising these policies for its own use does so at its own
risk and responsibility as to applicability and legal sufficiency.
Foreward | Alphabetical Policy Listing | Index by Policy Categories | Index by Policy Number | Jordan District Home